The famous dancer from Let´s Dance, Tobias Karlsson, and artist and choir leader Gabriel Forss, both chose to have their hair transplant done at Poseidonkliniken. In their pod ”In bed with Tobias and Gabriel” they talk about their hair journey and the expectations they had before their treatments.
– Tobias told me he had a hair transplant , and when I saw the result I just said “WOW, I want to do that too!”
– I have known Gabriel for a long time and in episode 260 of our podcast we talk about the treatment day and our thoughts about hair loss and hair transplants, says Tobias Karlsson.
Gabriel Forss’ big health transformation
During the last year, Gabriel Forss, winner of Melodifestivalen 1997 and today the director of Körlandslaget, has started to invest in himself. He has embarked on a health journey.
– I start every day with a power walk and I have changed my diet completely. I feel much stronger and healthier, But I still felt there was something missing, one thing which I was still not ok with – my hair, he says.
After having seen Tobias’s results, he booked an appointment at Poseidonkliniken. Read more about Tobias Karlsson’s hair transplant here.
Expectations before the treatment
Before Gabriel was having his hair transplant, he was nervous because he didn’t know what to expect during the treatment. He talked to Tobias who reassured him that he did not need to worry.
– It’s like having a spa day, there is no pain at all, and after a few hours you get to eat lunch, and then after only a few more hours it’s all done. During the treatment you can watch TV, listen to a podcast, or just relax. When I went home after the treatment, I felt fit for fight.
– Tobias assured me that I could go back to living a normal life only a week after the treatment, which was perfect for me since I had a gig booked two weeks after the procedure and I am a very active person who works out almost every day, says Gabriel.